Talent assessments save your company money by hiring and developing the right people. This video helps you identify the best methods to use to assess your talent.
- Everyone wants to hire, promote,…and reward the best people,…but nobody likes the idea of doing a talent assessment…until they understand how assessments…can help the business achieve its goals.…Organizations who use talent assessments…have a 75% year over year decrease in recruiting costs,…they're 24% more likely to have a successor…for each key position,…and they achieve 2.5 times great profits…compared to organizations who don't use talent assessments.…
We use assessments to improve the quality of hiring,…identify high potential employees, line up successors,…and identify skill gaps that need to be addressed.…It's common for companies to use assessments in hiring,…but only 55% use assessments effectively…for internal talent.…Assessing internal talent means that managers…can put people in roles where they can have…the greatest impact on their team's performance.…Assessments also help identify how ready…each employee is for a new role…and how to get them ready.…
When employees and new hires have the skills needed…
Lynda.com is a PMI Registered Education Provider. This course qualifies for professional development units (PDUs). To view the activity and PDU details for this course, click here.
The PMI Registered Education Provider logo is a registered mark of the Project Management Institute, Inc.
- Building a successful talent management strategy
- Identifying talent needs and assessing existing talent
- Recruiting and hiring the right people
- Developing employees to meet talent needs
- Implementing a succession planning process
- Focusing on engagement and retention
- Increasing talent visibility
- Creating a strong HR and business partnership
- Designing a high-performance culture