Join Chris Croft for an in-depth discussion in this video After the sale, part of Management: Top Tips.
- Once you've made the sale, it doesn't end there.…It's very important to stay in contact with the customer.…Bad salespeople just walk away when they've made the sale…and the customers can tell and they're not happy with that.…So if you want to get repeat sales, you must keep the…relationship going with the customer.…And it may not be just selling the same thing to them again,…you might well want to upsell, they might need bigger things…they might want to buy in the future.…But certainly the easiest person to sell to…is an existing customer.…
So keep the relationship going.…But what if it's absolutely a one-off sale?…Is there a prospect of selling any more?…Well, you should still stay in contact with that customer…because they're much more likely to recommend you…to somebody else if you're in their mind.…If you keep in contact with them,…you'll be in their mind, they'll recommend you to other…people, and you could always ask them for referrals as well.…So really important to stay in contact with that customer.…
- Being assertive
- Taking responsibility for mistakes
- Giving and receiving criticism
- Time management
- Project management
- Holding effective meetings
- Giving presentations
Skill Level Intermediate
1. Leveraging Assertiveness
2. Time Management for Managers
3. Project Management
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.