Learn about an action plan you can use to experiment with your own approaches.
- No more negative Nellie for us.…You now have 21 boosters to choose from…as you become a positive Paula.…The Exercise File lists all 21…and has an action plan for you to use…as you experiment with various approaches.…The instructions for joining LinkedIn…and our discussion group are also in the Exercise File.…I hope you'll join our discussion.…I'd love to hear about your experiences…as you chart your course to happiness,…well-being, and positivity in the workplace.…
To gain fresh insights and celebrate your positivity wins with other learners, you can participate in the official LinkedIn group group for this course.
- Identify the behaviors associated with particular positivity practices.
- Recall the properties of an active-constructive response.
- Differentiate between a weakness-focus (performance gap) and a strength-based-focus.
- Identify the best positivity strategy for use in particular situations.
- Distinguish between a healthy practice of affirmative bias (positivity) and an unhealthy practice of ignoring threats, challenges, or conflict.