Create an insight-driven, engaging relationship between your customers and brand. Use the customer decision journey to create buyer personas and messaging across touchpoints to influence customers when, where, and how it matters most.
- If you want to win in today's business market, you as a marketer need to be customer focused. How do you do this? By simply thinking from the customer's perspective to create an insight-driven customer decision journey. Hi, I'm Dina Shapiro, and we're going to talk about the customer decision journey. In my career, I've worked at top global ad agencies and at Fortune 500 Companies in senior marketing positions managing customer communications and experiences. Now, I teach the customer decision journey to Fortune 500 Companies, and I want to share my knowledge and experience with you.
In this course, we'll explore how to think from the customer's perspective. We'll discuss how to create a buyer persona of your most important customers, determine customer decision journey stages to understand how they progress through their decision-making process, choose strategic touchpoints to connect with customers at key moments of influence, and develop relevant messaging that's customized for each touchpoint and creates an emotional relationship with your brand.
By the end, you'll have the tools and knowledge to develop a customer decision journey for your brand that will help you leap ahead of the competition. Let's get started.
- How the decision journey has evolved
- Defining and using buyer personas
- Developing insight-driven journey stages
- Choosing touchpoints strategically
- Aligning messaging across the brand's touchpoints