Join Suzanna Kaye for an in-depth discussion in this video Wrapping up, part of Learning LastPass Password Management.
- Thank you so much for joining me for this course.…Hopefully, you've gained a thorough…understanding of LastPass…and how it can help you in your life.…In a fast moving world, where you're constantly creating,…entering and changing passwords.…LastPass is an essential tool…to keep your passwords accessible…without giving up security.…Make sure you take full advantage…of the security settings available.…To get LastPass, you can download either the free…or premium version from lastpass.com.…Don't forget to install the LastPass app…on any of your mobile devices as well,…to ensure you always have access…to all your stored passwords.…
If you would like to find out more time management…and organizing tips, follow my blog,…theorganizedmind.org…and to learn more about me,…visit my website aspacethatworks.com.…And I share a ton of tips…and information on my Facebook page SuzannaHomeOrganizer.…You can also check out my other course at lynda.com,…Going Paperless from Start to Finish…I hope you enjoy your new password management system…
First, learn how to set up and use LastPass on desktops, phones, and tablets; upload existing passwords and generate new ones; organize data; and work with identities and Secure Notes. Then discover how to share logins and folders with others, sync data, use the LastPass Tab and LastPass Wallet apps, and understand best practices for adjusting LastPass security settings and alerts.
- Creating a complex master password
- Creating a LastPass account
- Installing LastPass
- Uploading logins
- Using form fill profiles and secure notes
- Sharing logins
- Adjusting security settings
- Auditing your security with LastPass
- Backing up and syncing LastPass data
Skill Level Beginner
Q: My screen doesn't match the LastPass interface shown in the course. What changed?
- The order of the items in the left-hand menu is slightly different, and Settings was renamed Account Settings.
- The folder icons in the vault have a slightly different look.
- The security login option for grid authentication is no longer offered in the Account Settings' Security tab; it is only in the Multifactor tab.
- The security keyboard is no longer a grey button under the login, but a keyboard icon within the password box.
- Menus in the Tools menu open a bit differently, though all items are in the same order and have the same names.
- The popup box to share a login has a slightly different look and no longer shows the option of sharing a password only or a full login.
- In the top menu, they added a Credit Monitoring option and moved the Tutorials option to the left-side menu.
- When adding a login, the Add to Favorites option is now at the top of the dialogue box and the other settings are accessed by clicking a link at the bottom called Advanced Settings. Previously, they were always visible.