Join Joseph Lowery for an in-depth discussion in this video Working with the challenges, part of Laravel 4 Essential Training.
- This course include several lessons called challenges. Challenges are quick activities that give you a hands-on opportunity to practice and master what you're learning. I'll start each challenge by describing your core objectives for the activity. If a challenge involves using any sample files, I'll tell you where to find them. I'll also give you a rough estimate of how much time it took me to complete the challenge. When you've completed a challenge, make sure to click the matching solution lesson. In each solution, I'll show you how I solved the challenge, and give you some of my thinking along the way.
Again, this is an opportunity for you to master what you've been learning. Enjoy and keep learning.
Need a quick dive into Laravel? Check out this short primer, Up and Running with Laravel.
- Installing Laravel and Composer
- Routing requests
- Filtering routes
- Incorporating advanced controllers
- Creating a basic Blade template
- Developing a layout with child pages and forms
- Integrating a database
- Creating tables via migrations
- Outputting data
- Building a Laravel app
- Authenticating users
- Deploying Laravel code
Skill Level Intermediate
1. Introduction to Laravel
2. Fundamental Laravel Concepts
3. Outputting Laravel Code
4. Integrating Databases
5. Querying Data with Eloquent ORM
6. Building a Laravel App
7. Deploying Your Laravel Code
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.