Join Justin Yost for an in-depth discussion in this video Next steps, part of Laravel 5 Essential Training.
- [Justin] Here we are the the end of our course. … We went from having no knowledge of Laravel … to working with it to build out a database, … populate some initial data, … and building out a full-featured interface. … We learned how to write code in Laravel's MVC Pattern … to solve some of the most common problems … you'll face in a Laravel project. … You should feel free to take this code base … and explore what else you can build … using Laravel from this basic project, … and what other new adventures you could have with Laravel. … If you feel like you want to learn more about Laravel, … there are a few other courses in the Course Library … covering both some of the advanced features in Laravel, … and as well as building a RESTful API using Laravel. … There are other courses in the library as well … working with both Laravel and web design, web development, … databases, and all kinds of other things … that you might want to know. … I know though whatever you do with Laravel, … you'll have fun working with this little slice of wonder …
- Exploring Laravel
- Setting up simple authentication
- Controllers and routes
- Create and index view
- Show, edit, and destroy views
- Writing scopes in Laravel Eloquent
- Creating one-to-one relationships
Skill Level Beginner
MVC Frameworks for Building PHP Web Applicationswith Drew Falkman2h 57m Intermediate
Ajax with PHP: Add Dynamic Content to Websiteswith Kevin Skoglund3h 37m Intermediate
What you should know1m 52s
2. Starting Your Project
3. The Create and Index Views
4. The Show, Edit, and Destroy Views
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.