- Exploring Laravel
- Setting up simple authentication
- Controllers and routes
- Create and index view
- Show, edit, and destroy views
- Writing scopes in Laravel Eloquent
- Creating one-to-one relationships
Skill Level Beginner
- [Justin] Laravel is one of the most popular PHP frameworks. It focuses on making the code easy to write, fun to look at, but still providing lots of power for you to customize to your exact needs. Laravel builds on lots of PHP standards and conventions to make it easy for you to move from one Laravel project to another. Laravel has a huge range of extensions and abilities from the community that can make it exceedingly easy to add new features with very little work. I'm going to work with you to build a basic Laravel application. We're going to manage a hotel reservation system from building a basic database, populating that same database, setting up an authentication layer, and building a basic CRUD, or create, read, update, and delete system for managing reservations in our hotel. I'm Justin Yost. I've been working with PHP for over a dozen years and work with Laravel professionally, building web applications just like the one we'll build together. If you want to take your first steps on your journey learning Laravel, come with me and let's learn together at LinkedIn Learning and Laravel Essentials.
MVC Frameworks for Building PHP Web Applicationswith Drew Falkman2h 57m Intermediate
Ajax with PHP: Add Dynamic Content to Websiteswith Kevin Skoglund3h 37m Intermediate
2. Starting Your Project
3. The Create and Index Views
4. The Show, Edit, and Destroy Views
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.