Join Richard Harrington for an in-depth discussion in this video Syncing adjustments, part of Creating Time-Lapse Movies with Lightroom and LRTimelapse.
- Once you've adjusted one image,…you need to make the rest match.…After all, if we had one frame…of the time lapse looking fantastic,…and everything else pretty flat,…it wouldn't really be worth all the effort.…Let's take the adjustments we made,…and apply them to the entire image sequence.…To do this, make sure that the initial image is highlighted.…You could then press Command A.…You'll note that the selected image…has a targeted dot in the upper corner,…indicating that it's gonna drive the sync.…Now I could choose Settings, Sync Settings,…and it brings up a synchronized dialogue.…
I recommend that you choose Check All.…This will ensure that everything is synchronized.…However, if you use Spot Removal to remove…some minor blemishes in individual frames,…you might not want to sync that.…But for the most part, pulling everything is the safest bet.…When I click Synchronize, all of the images will update,…and you'll see the sequence begins to match.…Additionally at this point,…I strongly recommend choosing Photo, Save metadata to file.…
- The benefits and challenges of using raw files in time-lapses
- Organizing and renaming images
- Processing in Lightroom
- Using LRTimelapse for advanced workflows
- Reducing flicker
- Assembling movies
- Integrating other Adobe applications
Skill Level Intermediate
Dustin Farrell's Time-Lapse Photography: Start to Finishwith Dustin Farrell18m 44s Appropriate for all
Time-Lapse Video: Shooting From a Windowwith Richard Harrington2h 11m Intermediate
1. The Benefits of an All-Raw Workflow
2. Importing Field Assets
3. An All-Lightroom Workflow
4. Basic Workflow with LRTimelapse and Lightroom
5. The Visual Workflow
6. Advanced Techniques with LRTimelapse
7. Integrating with Adobe and Other Applications
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.