Join Richard Harrington for an in-depth discussion in this video Sending edits back to Lightroom, part of Creating Time-Lapse Movies with Lightroom and LRTimelapse.
- Now that those metadata values have been updated,…it's time to return to Lightroom.…You see, LRTimelapse has created the settings,…but Lightroom needs to execute them.…So, it's time to go back and then,…export the files or export a video.…Let's make sure that that data's been saved one more time,…and it sure has, so I can switch over to Lightroom.…In Lightroom, you'll notice as you mouse over,…it's telling us that there's a data conflict.…It's important to select all of those images,…and choose Metadata, Read Metadata from Files.…
When you do this, it's going to overwrite…the metadata that's in the Lightroom catalogue.…As you do, you'll see that all the files begin to update.…Now, this is a relatively slow process,…but not painfully slow.…Depending upon the duration of your sequence,…it could take a minute to five minutes to process.…Let's let that finish.…You'll notice that the images begin to update.…As you scroll through, you might see the changes applied,…particularly when the images become cropped…to the new dimensions, and some of the colour changes,…
- The benefits and challenges of using raw files in time-lapses
- Organizing and renaming images
- Processing in Lightroom
- Using LRTimelapse for advanced workflows
- Reducing flicker
- Assembling movies
- Integrating other Adobe applications
Skill Level Intermediate
Dustin Farrell's Time-Lapse Photography: Start to Finishwith Dustin Farrell18m 44s Appropriate for all
Shooting a Time-Lapse Movie from a Windowwith Richard Harrington2h 11m Intermediate
1. The Benefits of an All-Raw Workflow
2. Importing Field Assets
3. An All-Lightroom Workflow
4. Basic Workflow with LRTimelapse and Lightroom
5. Advanced Techniques with LRTimelapse
6. Integrating with Adobe and Other Applications
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.