Join Richard Harrington for an in-depth discussion in this video Reloading the sequence in LRTimelapse, part of Creating Time-Lapse Movies with Lightroom and LRTimelapse.
- Now that those key images have been updated…inside of Lightroom, it's time to move…back into LRTimelapse and read the metadata in.…In Lightroom, leave the Develop module…and go back to the Library.…Make sure you're viewing things in a grid.…Select all your images and choose Metadata,…Save Metadata to Files.…This is telling you that's it's going to write it…into an XMP sidecar file, so click continue.…You'll see the metadata progress being saved.…
You may get a dialog telling you that…the data was edited externally.…That was telling you that LRTimelapse last touched the file.…Just click OK or Continue to overwrite the metadata…with the new metadata from inside of Lightroom.…This will then be ready for handoff into LRTimelapse.…It's time to move back into LRTimelapse…and read the metadata in.…In Lightroom, leave the Develop module…and go back to the Library.…Make sure you're viewing things in a grid.…
Select all your images and choose Metadata,…Save Metadata to Files.…This is telling you that it's going to write it…
- The benefits and challenges of using raw files in time-lapses
- Organizing and renaming images
- Processing in Lightroom
- Using LRTimelapse for advanced workflows
- Reducing flicker
- Assembling movies
- Integrating other Adobe applications
Skill Level Intermediate
Dustin Farrell's Time-Lapse Photography: Start to Finishwith Dustin Farrell18m 44s Appropriate for all
Time-Lapse Video: Shooting From a Windowwith Richard Harrington2h 11m Intermediate
1. The Benefits of an All-Raw Workflow
2. Importing Field Assets
3. An All-Lightroom Workflow
4. Basic Workflow with LRTimelapse and Lightroom
5. Advanced Techniques with LRTimelapse
6. Integrating with Adobe and Other Applications
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.