Join Richard Harrington for an in-depth discussion in this video Refining a night-to-day time-lapse sequence, part of Creating Time-Lapse Movies with Lightroom and LRTimelapse.
- Back in LRTimelapse, I simply need…to reload my meta data.…You'll see the spikes load,…including the major transitions.…I recommend you click auto transition here…to try to make a smooth blend.…Remember you might find it helpful…to take a look at all of the overlays.…You see a lot's going on there.…Now there's a pretty sudden spike here.…Hopefully that will be compensated…with some of the changes we've made.…We'll see how it holds up.…Additionally, not a bad idea to de-flicker.…
There was a lot of flicker down here…in these lights on the side of the building.…So I'll let it analyze that,…and I'll use a lower smoothing value…so that it makes some aggressive changes…to keep it fixed.…That looks a lot better.…Let's play with that smoothness.…I think that's going to work right about in the middle.…At this point, I just need to save that data back.…Now if we return to Bridge…and turn off all of the filters,…you'll notice that all of the files…begin to load in.…
We can see the changes.…Don't be bothered if you see some artifacting.…
- The benefits and challenges of using raw files in time-lapses
- Organizing and renaming images
- Processing in Lightroom
- Using LRTimelapse for advanced workflows
- Reducing flicker
- Assembling movies
- Integrating other Adobe applications
Skill Level Intermediate
Dustin Farrell's Time-Lapse Photography: Start to Finishwith Dustin Farrell18m 44s Appropriate for all
Time-Lapse Video: Shooting From a Windowwith Richard Harrington2h 11m Intermediate
1. The Benefits of an All-Raw Workflow
2. Importing Field Assets
3. An All-Lightroom Workflow
4. Basic Workflow with LRTimelapse and Lightroom
5. The Visual Workflow
6. Advanced Techniques with LRTimelapse
7. Integrating with Adobe and Other Applications
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.