Join Richard Harrington for an in-depth discussion in this video Refining and exporting the day-to-night time-lapse sequence, part of Creating Time-Lapse Movies with Lightroom and LRTimelapse.
- With the new metadata it's time to let LRTimelapse…smoothly blend from daytime to nighttime.…Because there's extra keyframes…it's gonna make more changes over time…and you should see a pretty dramatic change.…Let's switch back over to LRTimelapse…and click Reload to load those frames in.…You'll see clearly the stairstepping that came in…as we made those changes in keyframes.…Now it's very important to click the Auto Transition button.…Remember the Preview image won't update,…but you will see that the values have been applied…to the metadata.…
You can now click Save.…This will write the metadata to the files…and you're ready to go back to Lightroom.…If I switch to Lightroom with all those files selected…I just need to choose Metadata,…Read Metadata from Files.…This will overwrite what's in Lightroom…when you click the Read button.…You'll notice now that all the color temperatures…and exposure values in the images are being updated.…If you wanna go to a Slideshow…you can even step through and take a look at those changes.…
- The benefits and challenges of using raw files in time-lapses
- Organizing and renaming images
- Processing in Lightroom
- Using LRTimelapse for advanced workflows
- Reducing flicker
- Assembling movies
- Integrating other Adobe applications
Skill Level Intermediate
Dustin Farrell's Time-Lapse Photography: Start to Finishwith Dustin Farrell18m 44s Appropriate for all
Shooting a Time-Lapse Movie from a Windowwith Richard Harrington2h 11m Intermediate
1. The Benefits of an All-Raw Workflow
2. Importing Field Assets
3. An All-Lightroom Workflow
4. Basic Workflow with LRTimelapse and Lightroom
5. Advanced Techniques with LRTimelapse
6. Integrating with Adobe and Other Applications
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.