Join Richard Harrington for an in-depth discussion in this video Organizing images in Lightroom, part of Creating Time-Lapse Movies with Lightroom and LRTimelapse.
- Inside of Lightroom, you could choose to…further organize some of these images,…to make them easier to find.…I recommend when the importing is complete,…go back to the Library module and just take…a look at all of your images.…You'll note, as you scroll through,…it may show you just the initial files,…in this case, the Previous Import.…But I could choose to see All Photographs,…and now, all of my images are available.…Additionally, you might decide to see…Quick Collections, and this allows you to take…particular shots into a quick collection.…
But I'd like to be a bit more permanent.…Under Collections here, let's take a look.…What I'm going to do is add a new collection.…To do this, let's just select the first round of images.…You might find viewing by Metadata a bit easier,…because now you could take a look at…the actual labels that you've applied.…For example, we can go to the Keywords here for text,…and take a look at some of those keywords…we used earlier, such as c1.…And there's all of those images from shot one.…
- The benefits and challenges of using raw files in time-lapses
- Organizing and renaming images
- Processing in Lightroom
- Using LRTimelapse for advanced workflows
- Reducing flicker
- Assembling movies
- Integrating other Adobe applications
Skill Level Intermediate
Creating Time-Lapse Video (2013)with Richard Harrington3h 27m Appropriate for all
Dustin Farrell's Time-Lapse Photography: Start to Finishwith Dustin Farrell18m 44s Appropriate for all
Time-Lapse Video: Shooting From a Windowwith Richard Harrington2h 11m Intermediate
1. The Benefits of an All-Raw Workflow
2. Importing Field Assets
3. An All-Lightroom Workflow
4. Basic Workflow with LRTimelapse and Lightroom
5. Advanced Techniques with LRTimelapse
6. Integrating with Adobe and Other Applications
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.