Join Richard Harrington for an in-depth discussion in this video Next steps, part of Creating Time-Lapse Movies with Lightroom and LRTimelapse.
- I hope you enjoyed this course exploring…a RAW-based workflow, using Lightroom and LRTimelapse.…Now when it comes to RAW photography…there's a lot of benefits, as well as a lot of flexibility.…I hope this course inspired you…to change your shooting habits.…If you'd like to learn more…about different shooting scenarios,…be sure to check out some of the other training…we have here on lynda.com.…You'll find several courses about time-lapse photography,…Giving you inspiration, as well as insight…into different shooting situations.…Things as simple as shooting from a hotel window…to the essentials of shooting outdoors.…
Plus, we take a look at things like…nighttime time-lapse, as well as shooting…high-dynamic range time-lapse.…And if you check out the Video Gear Weekly series…there's a whole bunch of other things…to check out to get inspired.…When it comes to time-lapse photography…there are many different ways to do things.…So, I hope you take what you learned here today…and combine it with some of the other knowledge available…
- The benefits and challenges of using raw files in time-lapses
- Organizing and renaming images
- Processing in Lightroom
- Using LRTimelapse for advanced workflows
- Reducing flicker
- Assembling movies
- Integrating other Adobe applications
Skill Level Intermediate
Dustin Farrell's Time-Lapse Photography: Start to Finishwith Dustin Farrell18m 44s Appropriate for all
Time-Lapse Video: Shooting From a Windowwith Richard Harrington2h 11m Intermediate
1. The Benefits of an All-Raw Workflow
2. Importing Field Assets
3. An All-Lightroom Workflow
4. Basic Workflow with LRTimelapse and Lightroom
5. Advanced Techniques with LRTimelapse
6. Integrating with Adobe and Other Applications
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.