Join Richard Harrington for an in-depth discussion in this video Keyframing night-to-day time-lapse metadata, part of Creating Time-Lapse Movies with Lightroom and LRTimelapse.
- The night to day workflow is…essentially similar to the day to night workflow,…but you're going to see…a lot more changes in color temperature.…Let's take a look at a shot that has a longer time frame.…For this particular scene,…it actually comes from one other Lynda.com courses…on shooting time lapses out a hotel window.…It's a fun course you might want to check out…to learn how to make time lapses…as you travel for work or pleasure.…All right, let's load those images into LRTimelapse.…You'll see, as they transfer in,…all of the XMP metadata loads,…and the exposure line begins to draw.…
I'll click initialize so those files become processed,…and what it's doing here is cropping the images…and adding essential adjustments…with the graduated filters.…You'll also note that the exposure…change here is quite dramatic.…Well, if I drag through,…you can see that it's dark at night,…and then a very quick change happens as the sun rises,…and, eventually, the shot gets way to bright.…Let's let that metadata finish loading.…
- The benefits and challenges of using raw files in time-lapses
- Organizing and renaming images
- Processing in Lightroom
- Using LRTimelapse for advanced workflows
- Reducing flicker
- Assembling movies
- Integrating other Adobe applications
Skill Level Intermediate
Dustin Farrell's Time-Lapse Photography: Start to Finishwith Dustin Farrell18m 44s Appropriate for all
Shooting a Time-Lapse Movie from a Windowwith Richard Harrington2h 11m Intermediate
1. The Benefits of an All-Raw Workflow
2. Importing Field Assets
3. An All-Lightroom Workflow
4. Basic Workflow with LRTimelapse and Lightroom
5. Advanced Techniques with LRTimelapse
6. Integrating with Adobe and Other Applications
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.