Join Richard Harrington for an in-depth discussion in this video Introduction to LRTimelapse, part of Creating Time-Lapse Movies with Lightroom and LRTimelapse.
- View Offline
- Exercise Files
- If you'd like to take your timelapse workflow further,…there's a companion application called LR Timelapse.…This will work with Adobe Photoshop Lightroom…or Adobe Bridge, and allow you to add advanced keyframing,…as well as tasks like flicker reduction.…Now, this particular application is an add-on.…It's available in two versions: a standard license,…that's meant to be for an individual user,…and a more advanced professional license…that adds some extra options designed…for corporate or high demand users.…
Once you've launched the application,…there are several different ways…of working with it.…You'll note here that we could import directly.…This allows you to transfer images…from a card, and if you click this dialogue…it allows you to move from one location…into another location,…and actually rename files on import.…You may find this a useful tool…and an alternative to the transfer workflow…we showed you earlier.…You'll note for example that…you could target a memory card.…
The file tree may seem a bit strange to you…
- The benefits and challenges of using raw files in time-lapses
- Organizing and renaming images
- Processing in Lightroom
- Using LRTimelapse for advanced workflows
- Reducing flicker
- Assembling movies
- Integrating other Adobe applications
Skill Level Intermediate
Dustin Farrell's Time-Lapse Photography: Start to Finishwith Dustin Farrell18m 44s Appropriate for all
Shooting a Time-Lapse Movie from a Windowwith Richard Harrington2h 11m Intermediate
1. The Benefits of an All-Raw Workflow
2. Importing Field Assets
3. An All-Lightroom Workflow
4. Basic Workflow with LRTimelapse and Lightroom
5. Advanced Techniques with LRTimelapse
6. Integrating with Adobe and Other Applications
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.