Join Richard Harrington for an in-depth discussion in this video Initializing LRTimelapse, part of Creating Time-Lapse Movies with Lightroom and LRTimelapse.
- Earlier, we talked about the importance…of getting each time-lapse sequence into its own folder.…The benefit here is that it's easier…to track those and load them.…If you've already imported that folder into Lightroom,…that's okay, but really,…the best workflow with LRTimelapse…is to point it at the folder before…Lightroom modifies the images.…Start by going to the Basic Workflow tab.…In the file tree on the left,…you'll need to find your files.…Remember, this is a very Unix, or Windows-type tree.…
Look for Volumes, or Users.…Users make it easy to see things…like your individual user folder,…including some invisible files,…so be very careful that you don't modify things.…Or, you can go to a particular volume.…I've downloaded the files here,…and I'm gonna go into my folder.…I see my basic workflow with LRTimelapse in Lightroom.…When I click on that, the images are initially loaded.…
What it's doing here, is it's transferring…the XF data into the XMP markup.…This means it's reading essential detail from the image.…
- The benefits and challenges of using raw files in time-lapses
- Organizing and renaming images
- Processing in Lightroom
- Using LRTimelapse for advanced workflows
- Reducing flicker
- Assembling movies
- Integrating other Adobe applications
Skill Level Intermediate
Dustin Farrell's Time-Lapse Photography: Start to Finishwith Dustin Farrell18m 44s Appropriate for all
Time-Lapse Video: Shooting From a Windowwith Richard Harrington2h 11m Intermediate
1. The Benefits of an All-Raw Workflow
2. Importing Field Assets
3. An All-Lightroom Workflow
4. Basic Workflow with LRTimelapse and Lightroom
5. The Visual Workflow
6. Advanced Techniques with LRTimelapse
7. Integrating with Adobe and Other Applications
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.