Join Richard Harrington for an in-depth discussion in this video Importing into Lightroom, part of Creating Time-Lapse Movies with Lightroom and LRTimelapse.
- Now that the Metadata has been updated in the images…it's time to go to Lightroom.…Now for this particular case I have not yet…brought these files into Lightroom,…so when I import them the XMP Metadata will come with.…However, if they were already imported…you can also just update the Metadata.…Let's launch Lightroom…and I'll go to the Library tab…and choose Import.…Navigate to the drive where you've stored the files.…
I'm gonna pull the images here…from folder 4.…They're all selected.…I'll use the Add method to keep them in place…and choose Import.…The images are then added into my scene.…You'll then note as we bring these images in…they start to import.…Now in the upper left corner you can see progress.…Note that two operations are currently happening,…the previous Export and the new Import.…
We just need to wait for the second option to complete,…the importing of the raw files with the new Metadata.…There we go, it has just about completed.…Task completed, great.…You'll note that some of these images have stars.…
- The benefits and challenges of using raw files in time-lapses
- Organizing and renaming images
- Processing in Lightroom
- Using LRTimelapse for advanced workflows
- Reducing flicker
- Assembling movies
- Integrating other Adobe applications
Skill Level Intermediate
Creating Time-Lapse Video (2013)with Richard Harrington3h 27m Appropriate for all
Dustin Farrell's Time-Lapse Photography: Start to Finishwith Dustin Farrell18m 44s Appropriate for all
Time-Lapse Video: Shooting From a Windowwith Richard Harrington2h 11m Intermediate
1. The Benefits of an All-Raw Workflow
2. Importing Field Assets
3. An All-Lightroom Workflow
4. Basic Workflow with LRTimelapse and Lightroom
5. Advanced Techniques with LRTimelapse
6. Integrating with Adobe and Other Applications
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.