Join Richard Harrington for an in-depth discussion in this video Exporting a time-lapse sequence from Adobe Photoshop CC, part of Creating Time-Lapse Movies with Lightroom and LRTimelapse.
- At this point it's simply a matter of exporting the files.…Then you'll need to use one of the methods we discuss…a little bit later in this course to assemble them.…Let me show you the export process…from Bridge for good measure.…Then a little later you'll learn about tools…like Premiere Pro, After Effects, and Photoshop,…where you can assemble the movie.…In Bridge, simply select the files…that you'd like to export.…You can then choose Tools, Photoshop,…Image Processor.…
This allows you to take all of the selected images…and write them to files.…Photoshop will launch…and it will invoke an export dialog box.…In this case it's gonna take the 192 files in Bridge.…I could choose a new location.…Let's select our Exports folder, in fact.…There it is.…I'll make a new folder in here.…Click Create and Save it.…Now I could write out either…high quality JPEG files or TIFFs.…
Additionally if you desire…you could choose to save different sizes.…When you're ready to process the files,…just click Run.…Or you could skip this step…
- The benefits and challenges of using raw files in time-lapses
- Organizing and renaming images
- Processing in Lightroom
- Using LRTimelapse for advanced workflows
- Reducing flicker
- Assembling movies
- Integrating other Adobe applications
Skill Level Intermediate
Creating Time-Lapse Video (2013)with Richard Harrington3h 27m Appropriate for all
Dustin Farrell's Time-Lapse Photography: Start to Finishwith Dustin Farrell18m 44s Appropriate for all
Time-Lapse Video: Shooting From a Windowwith Richard Harrington2h 11m Intermediate
1. The Benefits of an All-Raw Workflow
2. Importing Field Assets
3. An All-Lightroom Workflow
4. Basic Workflow with LRTimelapse and Lightroom
5. Advanced Techniques with LRTimelapse
6. Integrating with Adobe and Other Applications
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.