Now that you have the individual keyframes images selected, they can now be developed in Adobe Lightroom Classic. What are some techniques and tips to keep in mind as you develop your keyframe images? In this video, Richard Harrington demonstrates how to improve keyframed images in Adobe Lightroom.
- [Instructor] Now that we've got the individual images…that have been key framed selected,…we can develop them.…Let's start with the final image here,…and I'll work backwards.…I'll go to the Develop module,…and I can take a look at improving this overall image.…What I'm going to do is start up at the top here…and make a few changes.…Now, I'm a big fan of seeing my clipping indicators,…so I'll make sure that those are enabled…for both the shadows and the highlights.…This way, if I start to get clipping…in any individual areas, you see there, it shows red…or blue for cold pixels, I can really see the problem.…
Now, let's just go ahead and pull this around.…We're going to bring those highlights up a little bit.…We'll just take those over the overall exposure,…pop the white point just a bit,…trying to avoid clipping.…Pull the black point down as well, again,…making sure not to overdo it…so we don't crush the blacks.…And we can just move the pieces around,…pulling on that histogram until we get a good exposure.…I like where that's going for the rocks there.…
- The benefits and challenges of using raw files in time-lapses
- Organizing and renaming images
- Processing in Lightroom
- Using LRTimelapse for advanced workflows
- Reducing flicker
- Assembling movies
- Integrating other Adobe applications
Skill Level Intermediate
Dustin Farrell's Time-Lapse Photography: Start to Finishwith Dustin Farrell18m 44s Appropriate for all
Time-Lapse Video: Shooting From a Windowwith Richard Harrington2h 11m Intermediate
1. The Benefits of an All-Raw Workflow
2. Importing Field Assets
3. An All-Lightroom Workflow
4. Basic Workflow with LRTimelapse and Lightroom
5. The Visual Workflow
6. Advanced Techniques with LRTimelapse
7. Integrating with Adobe and Other Applications
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.