Join Richard Harrington for an in-depth discussion in this video Exporting from Lightroom, part of Creating Time-Lapse Movies with Lightroom and LRTimelapse.
- Now that we've made those changes…let's export a video file.…In the Library view just select…all the images in that sequence…and click the Export button.…You'll note that LRTimelapse has installed a few presets.…If you have the Pro edition you'll note…that you get 6K video and the option for TIFF.…The Standard version gives you a little bit less.…Now in this particular case I'm working with the collection,…so it warns me that it's better to go back to the folder,…so let's do that.…
Instead of working with a particular collection…I'll just navigate and choose that folder itself.…It doesn't appear to change much because…the same meta data is loaded.…I'll click Export and I'll stick with…the initial LRTimelapse option that's available…to both Pro and Standard users.…In this case it's asking me where the executable is,…normally this will be in the X86 folder…on Windows or Applications…and it should be loaded correctly by default.…Then you need to choose a file path.…
I recommend that you select a target drive.…I prefer to render to an external drive,…
- The benefits and challenges of using raw files in time-lapses
- Organizing and renaming images
- Processing in Lightroom
- Using LRTimelapse for advanced workflows
- Reducing flicker
- Assembling movies
- Integrating other Adobe applications
Skill Level Intermediate
Dustin Farrell's Time-Lapse Photography: Start to Finishwith Dustin Farrell18m 44s Appropriate for all
Shooting a Time-Lapse Movie from a Windowwith Richard Harrington2h 11m Intermediate
1. The Benefits of an All-Raw Workflow
2. Importing Field Assets
3. An All-Lightroom Workflow
4. Basic Workflow with LRTimelapse and Lightroom
5. Advanced Techniques with LRTimelapse
6. Integrating with Adobe and Other Applications
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.