Join Richard Harrington for an in-depth discussion in this video Exporting directly from LRTimelapse, part of Creating Time-Lapse Movies with Lightroom and LRTimelapse.
- In older versions of LRTimelapse,…you would now have to return to Lightroom,…and use the Slideshow module to export a file.…However, the Slideshow module got rid of video export…with Lightroom, version 5.…So, LRTimelapse added its own export module.…If you'd like to work with it, let me show you how.…With all the files selected here,…you could simply choose File, Render Video.…A new dialogue will pop up.…You'll note that it tells you…how to access the files itself here.…This is the path to where the files were stored.…
This is specifying the directory…of where to find the source files.…These were created when you did the first export…from LRTimelapse.…It also tells you where the new file…is going to be Output to.…Now, you'd originally set this up before,…but you could take a look at the path.…And, if needed, you could change this.…Simply click the Choose button…to navigate to a new folder, if needed.…Depending upon the version of LRTimelapse…you have installed,…you could choose between making an H.264 file,…or if you've licensed the more professional version,…
- The benefits and challenges of using raw files in time-lapses
- Organizing and renaming images
- Processing in Lightroom
- Using LRTimelapse for advanced workflows
- Reducing flicker
- Assembling movies
- Integrating other Adobe applications
Skill Level Intermediate
Dustin Farrell's Time-Lapse Photography: Start to Finishwith Dustin Farrell18m 44s Appropriate for all
Time-Lapse Video: Shooting From a Windowwith Richard Harrington2h 11m Intermediate
1. The Benefits of an All-Raw Workflow
2. Importing Field Assets
3. An All-Lightroom Workflow
4. Basic Workflow with LRTimelapse and Lightroom
5. The Visual Workflow
6. Advanced Techniques with LRTimelapse
7. Integrating with Adobe and Other Applications
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.