Join Richard Harrington for an in-depth discussion in this video Cropping and resizing shots in Photoshop, part of Creating Time-Lapse Movies with Lightroom and LRTimelapse.
- Because the image sequence was bigger than you needed,…it's likely that you'll have to scale the image.…Now, you can scale it once or scale…in keyframe if you'd like.…Before we change the size, though, it's a good idea…to look at the speed.…With the clip selected, you can click on the righthand…triangle, and it will bring up the duration and speed.…If you need to slow down the shot and enter a new duration…or change the speed, you can do so here.…Once you're satisfied, just press command…or control T for free transform.…
And it will convert it to a Smart Object…when you click Convert.…Now, I'm going to zoom out.…Command or control minus to see the whole canvas.…And right now the file is bigger than I need.…If I hold down the shift key and drag the corner,…the file scales, and then of course, I can move…to position the image.…Pressing the return key stores the file.…Command plus to zoom in a little bit.…And if we troll this down, you'll see the properties…that are there.…
Notice a stopwatch, just like Premiere Pro…
- The benefits and challenges of using raw files in time-lapses
- Organizing and renaming images
- Processing in Lightroom
- Using LRTimelapse for advanced workflows
- Reducing flicker
- Assembling movies
- Integrating other Adobe applications
Skill Level Intermediate
Creating Time-Lapse Video (2013)with Richard Harrington3h 27m Appropriate for all
Dustin Farrell's Time-Lapse Photography: Start to Finishwith Dustin Farrell18m 44s Appropriate for all
Time-Lapse Video: Shooting From a Windowwith Richard Harrington2h 11m Intermediate
1. The Benefits of an All-Raw Workflow
2. Importing Field Assets
3. An All-Lightroom Workflow
4. Basic Workflow with LRTimelapse and Lightroom
5. Advanced Techniques with LRTimelapse
6. Integrating with Adobe and Other Applications
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.