Join Richard Harrington for an in-depth discussion in this video Cropping, resizing, and retiming shots in Premiere Pro, part of Creating Time-Lapse Movies with Lightroom and LRTimelapse.
- You now need to make a few adjustments…to the composition of the shot…and then you'll be ready for export.…Let's start with the first one here.…If I highlight the clip, I can go to Effect Controls…and you'll see the Motion effect.…This makes it easy to adjust the Scale slider.…And you can scale that shot until it fits.…Now as you scale down, eventually you'll start…to see black bars at the side.…You can also adjust the position up or down…to see more or less of the sky.…
Remember, depending upon if you cropped…to a 16:9 aspect ratio or not,…you may have a different shaped video file…so you might want to recompose the frame.…And, if needed, you can select the clip…and press cmd or ctrl + r for rate stretch.…This'll bring up the Speed Duration command…and you can adjust the speed here.…For example, I could slow it down to half speed…to make it longer or reverse the shot.…I'll leave it alone, as is.…
Right now, it's bigger than will fit in the timeline…and it needs to be rendered, hence the red bar.…We'll do that in just a second.…
- The benefits and challenges of using raw files in time-lapses
- Organizing and renaming images
- Processing in Lightroom
- Using LRTimelapse for advanced workflows
- Reducing flicker
- Assembling movies
- Integrating other Adobe applications
Skill Level Intermediate
Creating Time-Lapse Video (2013)with Richard Harrington3h 27m Appropriate for all
Dustin Farrell's Time-Lapse Photography: Start to Finishwith Dustin Farrell18m 44s Appropriate for all
Time-Lapse Video: Shooting From a Windowwith Richard Harrington2h 11m Intermediate
1. The Benefits of an All-Raw Workflow
2. Importing Field Assets
3. An All-Lightroom Workflow
4. Basic Workflow with LRTimelapse and Lightroom
5. Advanced Techniques with LRTimelapse
6. Integrating with Adobe and Other Applications
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.