Learn how to crop, resize, and retime shots in Adobe Premiere Pro CC.
- You now need to make a few adjustments…to the composition of the shot…and then you'll be ready for export.…Now that we've got the shot let's go ahead…and put it into a sequence.…What I'm going to do is choose the good starting frame.…There's a little bit of bobbling at the top…as we got everything set, so I can mark off the end point…and once it gets dark, that looks pretty good there…we'll set the out point.…And let's create a new sequence.…Now when you create a sequence you're presented…with a dialogue and there's lots of different settings here.…
DNXHD works quite well for many deliverable formats.…If you're going right to the web, you could take…advantage of the DSLR ones here, or really…any of the other settings, including…any custom ones that you might have made.…I'm going to go here with the DNXHD…and let's set this here to 1080P at 23.976.…That matches the frame rate…and we can drop this in.…And let's keep the existing setting…on the sequence.…
Now you'll notice when you do that…that the video's quite a bit cropped.…
- The benefits and challenges of using raw files in time-lapses
- Organizing and renaming images
- Processing in Lightroom
- Using LRTimelapse for advanced workflows
- Reducing flicker
- Assembling movies
- Integrating other Adobe applications
Skill Level Intermediate
Dustin Farrell's Time-Lapse Photography: Start to Finishwith Dustin Farrell18m 44s Appropriate for all
Time-Lapse Video: Shooting From a Windowwith Richard Harrington2h 11m Intermediate
1. The Benefits of an All-Raw Workflow
2. Importing Field Assets
3. An All-Lightroom Workflow
4. Basic Workflow with LRTimelapse and Lightroom
5. The Visual Workflow
6. Advanced Techniques with LRTimelapse
7. Integrating with Adobe and Other Applications
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.