One piece of software that you can create a time-lapse movie with from start to finish is Adobe Lightroom. How do you correct the exposure of the images across the whole time-lapse without there being discrepancies? In this video, Richard Harrington walks you through how to correct the exposure of your time-lapse images in Lightroom.
- Let's explore how to process the images…inside of Lightroom.…To do this we're going to work with some raw files…and we'll work our way through the different modules.…Make sure you've imported the Rock Pan images.…If you didn't pull these files in yet,…we covered it in the previous modules,…but you can access them by clicking Imports,…and then navigate to the files…that you've downloaded for the Exercise Files.…Once you've done this you'll find it…inside the Download folder…inside a folder three called In All Lightroom Workflow.…
In this case, the images have already been renamed…and they're grayed out,…because the Don't Import Suspected Duplicates is checked.…I'll click Cancel…and hopefully you've already brought these files in…or quickly do so now.…Once they're in it's time to develop the files.…In this particular case it's a fairly constant exposure,…I shot in the daytime over the course…of about 1/2 an hour.…And while the lighting conditions changed,…they didn't change dramatically.…I'll likely be able to make a single adjustment…
- The benefits and challenges of using raw files in time-lapses
- Organizing and renaming images
- Processing in Lightroom
- Using LRTimelapse for advanced workflows
- Reducing flicker
- Assembling movies
- Integrating other Adobe applications
Skill Level Intermediate
Dustin Farrell's Time-Lapse Photography: Start to Finishwith Dustin Farrell18m 44s Appropriate for all
Time-Lapse Video: Shooting From a Windowwith Richard Harrington2h 11m Intermediate
1. The Benefits of an All-Raw Workflow
2. Importing Field Assets
3. An All-Lightroom Workflow
4. Basic Workflow with LRTimelapse and Lightroom
5. The Visual Workflow
6. Advanced Techniques with LRTimelapse
7. Integrating with Adobe and Other Applications
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.