Join Richard Harrington for an in-depth discussion in this video Batch exporting a time-lapse sequence, part of Creating Time-Lapse Movies with Lightroom and LRTimelapse.
- View Offline
- Exercise Files
- Now that all the files are updated,…it's time to do a batch export.…Now, I'm not gonna actually assemble these files,…we'll explore the assembly process a bit later.…But let me walk you through how to…get the files out of Lightroom.…You might be wondering, why leave Lightroom?…Well, Lightroom doesn't actually have…video export capabilities on its own.…If you add LRTimelapse, that's a functionality you gain.…Or if you have other tools like…Photoshop, Premier Pro, After Effects,…or really, any video editing tool,…even iMovie or Windows Movie Maker,…you can import these images into those,…and turn it into a movie file.…
So for now, let's just get the files out…so they're ready to use elsewhere.…In Lightroom, make sure that you have…that individual set of images active.…You might notice as you scroll,…that the window starts to update…with the synced settings that we made earlier.…Don't worry, all that's happening…here is the screen is updated.…Those files have already had their metadata…saved in the background, and it will start to update.…
- The benefits and challenges of using raw files in time-lapses
- Organizing and renaming images
- Processing in Lightroom
- Using LRTimelapse for advanced workflows
- Reducing flicker
- Assembling movies
- Integrating other Adobe applications
Skill Level Intermediate
Dustin Farrell's Time-Lapse Photography: Start to Finishwith Dustin Farrell18m 44s Appropriate for all
Shooting a Time-Lapse Movie from a Windowwith Richard Harrington2h 11m Intermediate
1. The Benefits of an All-Raw Workflow
2. Importing Field Assets
3. An All-Lightroom Workflow
4. Basic Workflow with LRTimelapse and Lightroom
5. Advanced Techniques with LRTimelapse
6. Integrating with Adobe and Other Applications
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.