Join Richard Harrington for an in-depth discussion in this video Assembling a time-lapse sequence with Premiere Pro, part of Creating Time-Lapse Movies with Lightroom and LRTimelapse.
- If you're an Adobe Creative Cloud member,…you may have access to Adobe Premiere Pro.…This is Adobe's flagship video editing tool…and it makes it quite simple to work with time lapse files.…Let me show you the essentials of pulling in an image…and then exporting it as a self-contained movie.…To start, launch Premiere Pro.…If you don't have it in your dock, navigate to your…applications folder or use your Start menu.…Once it launches you'll need to create…a new project to hold the imported files.…
I'll now create a New Project…and simply choose to store this.…This project file contains information…about the time lapse movies.…And go into my folder called ProjectFiles.…I'll choose that and then just give this a name.…Something better than untitled.…TL_Test1 will work just fine.…Look it over, I'm gonna use the Mercury Playback Engine…'cause I have a supported graphics card.…If not this may say Software Only.…And click OK to create the project file.…
Now Premiere Pro is a full featured application…and I can't teach you how to use it in such a short time.…
- The benefits and challenges of using raw files in time-lapses
- Organizing and renaming images
- Processing in Lightroom
- Using LRTimelapse for advanced workflows
- Reducing flicker
- Assembling movies
- Integrating other Adobe applications
Skill Level Intermediate
Dustin Farrell's Time-Lapse Photography: Start to Finishwith Dustin Farrell18m 44s Appropriate for all
Time-Lapse Video: Shooting From a Windowwith Richard Harrington2h 11m Intermediate
1. The Benefits of an All-Raw Workflow
2. Importing Field Assets
3. An All-Lightroom Workflow
4. Basic Workflow with LRTimelapse and Lightroom
5. Advanced Techniques with LRTimelapse
6. Integrating with Adobe and Other Applications
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.