Learn how to assemble a time-lapse in Adobe Premiere Pro CC.
- If you're an Adobe Creative Cloud member,…you may have access to Adobe Premiere Pro.…This is Adobe's flagship video editing tool…and it makes it quite simple to work with timelapse files.…Let me show you the essentials of pulling in an image…and then exporting it as a self-contained movie.…I'll now create a new project…and simply choose where to store this.…This project file will contain information…about the project.…Let's call this TLTest1.…And for now, I'll store this in that folder called Renders…that I made earlier.…
Now, looking over at the settings,…we could take advantage of other options here.…For example, if my graphics card is supported,…I could turn on acceleration which will improve performance.…I'm going to go with the OpenCL engine which I prefer…and everything else looks good.…When ready, I can click OK…and the new project file is created.…Now, Premiere Pro is a full-featured application…and I can't teach you how to use it in such a short time,…but I can teach you how to use…the one set of specific features that you're going to need…
- The benefits and challenges of using raw files in time-lapses
- Organizing and renaming images
- Processing in Lightroom
- Using LRTimelapse for advanced workflows
- Reducing flicker
- Assembling movies
- Integrating other Adobe applications
Skill Level Intermediate
Dustin Farrell's Time-Lapse Photography: Start to Finishwith Dustin Farrell18m 44s Appropriate for all
Time-Lapse Video: Shooting From a Windowwith Richard Harrington2h 11m Intermediate
1. The Benefits of an All-Raw Workflow
2. Importing Field Assets
3. An All-Lightroom Workflow
4. Basic Workflow with LRTimelapse and Lightroom
5. The Visual Workflow
6. Advanced Techniques with LRTimelapse
7. Integrating with Adobe and Other Applications
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.