Learn how to assemble a time-lapse sequence in Adobe Photoshop CC.
- If you've got the Adobe Creative Cloud Photography plan,…or the full version of Creative Cloud,…you likely have a modern version of Photoshop.…Since Photoshop CS6 Extended,…and both version of Photoshop CC, and forthcoming ones,…we've been able to import image sequences…and then export video files.…Let me show you how.…Let's explore the workflow of taking advantage…of using Photoshop to assemble a time lapse sequence.…To start, I need to make a new document.…So I'll choose file, new.…
And from the categories list, choose film and video.…There you'll see a wide range of presets,…but what you can do is choose the first one here, for HDTV.…If you need to, there are other settings…where you can view all the presets to make it easier.…Let's go ahead and select this here…and I'll click create, and it generates a new document,…and what we can do is save that file.…So I'll say file, save as,…and let's put this into that renders folder,…and we'll call this TL_Test3,…and the extension is .pst.…
Now, we need to do is actually import the video file.…
- The benefits and challenges of using raw files in time-lapses
- Organizing and renaming images
- Processing in Lightroom
- Using LRTimelapse for advanced workflows
- Reducing flicker
- Assembling movies
- Integrating other Adobe applications
Skill Level Intermediate
Dustin Farrell's Time-Lapse Photography: Start to Finishwith Dustin Farrell18m 44s Appropriate for all
Time-Lapse Video: Shooting From a Windowwith Richard Harrington2h 11m Intermediate
1. The Benefits of an All-Raw Workflow
2. Importing Field Assets
3. An All-Lightroom Workflow
4. Basic Workflow with LRTimelapse and Lightroom
5. The Visual Workflow
6. Advanced Techniques with LRTimelapse
7. Integrating with Adobe and Other Applications
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.