Join Richard Harrington for an in-depth discussion in this video Assembling time-lapse sequence with After Effects, part of Creating Time-Lapse Movies with Lightroom and LRTimelapse.
- Premiere Pro is quite useful,…but I often find myself using After Effects…for more advanced controls over key framing.…After Effects also has a more extensive collection…of filters if you find yourself needing…to do additional color correction.…Let's switch over to After Effects,…which is also included…with your Adobe Creative Cloud membership…or available as a stand-alone application if you need it.…I'll launch After Effects,…and its user interface and general look…is quite similar to Premiere Pro.…When it first launches it loads in…all of the filters that are available.…
You can close the welcome screen…and simply save your project.…File, Save As, and give it a name.…I'll navigate to that previous project files folder…and just click to reuse the same name,…except it's gonna take on a different extension…of .aep for After Effects project.…I'll choose Save to capture the file.…Now I'll import.…The process is nearly identical to Premiere Pro.…File, Import, File.…
Navigate to the files that you'd like to use.…There's my first export of the Rock Pan.…
- The benefits and challenges of using raw files in time-lapses
- Organizing and renaming images
- Processing in Lightroom
- Using LRTimelapse for advanced workflows
- Reducing flicker
- Assembling movies
- Integrating other Adobe applications
Skill Level Intermediate
Creating Time-Lapse Video (2013)with Richard Harrington3h 27m Appropriate for all
Dustin Farrell's Time-Lapse Photography: Start to Finishwith Dustin Farrell18m 44s Appropriate for all
Time-Lapse Video: Shooting From a Windowwith Richard Harrington2h 11m Intermediate
1. The Benefits of an All-Raw Workflow
2. Importing Field Assets
3. An All-Lightroom Workflow
4. Basic Workflow with LRTimelapse and Lightroom
5. Advanced Techniques with LRTimelapse
6. Integrating with Adobe and Other Applications
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.