Learn how to assemble a time-lapse in Adobe After Effects CC.
- Premiere Pro is quite useful.…But I often find myself using After Effects…for more advanced controls over key framing.…After Effects also has a more extensive collection…of filters, if you find yourself needing to do…additional color correction.…Let's switch over to After Effects, which is also…included with your Adobe Creative Cloud membership,…or available as a standalone application if you need it.…Let's launch Adobe After Effects.…Now I can close the welcome screen here,…and I'll just make this full screen.…And let's save our project, File, Save As,…and I can navigate to the same location as before,…and let's just call this TL_Test2,…and the extension .aep for After Effects project.…
Now, we'll go ahead and import one of our shots,…File, Import, File.…And in this case, let's navigate…to the Downloads folder like before.…In fact, you may even have a location saved.…There's the JPEG folder from before,…and that's inside of the Exercise folder.…I'll just select the first file,…and I'm going to tell it to create an image sequence.…
- The benefits and challenges of using raw files in time-lapses
- Organizing and renaming images
- Processing in Lightroom
- Using LRTimelapse for advanced workflows
- Reducing flicker
- Assembling movies
- Integrating other Adobe applications
Skill Level Intermediate
Time-Lapse Video: Shooting From a Windowwith Richard Harrington2h 11m Intermediate
1. The Benefits of an All-Raw Workflow
2. Importing Field Assets
3. An All-Lightroom Workflow
4. Basic Workflow with LRTimelapse and Lightroom
5. The Visual Workflow
6. Advanced Techniques with LRTimelapse
7. Integrating with Adobe and Other Applications
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.