Join Richard Harrington for an in-depth discussion in this video Adjusting key images in Lightroom, part of Creating Time-Lapse Movies with Lightroom and LRTimelapse.
- What's important now…is to adjust the key frames inside of Lightroom.…Essentially, as we looked at this time-lapse sequence,…there were key points in time…that were necessary to tweak.…At the beginning of the scene,…at the end of the scene,…and at some key points along the way…where the lighting conditions changed dramatically.…You don't wanna have too many key frames,…but anywhere from three to ten for a sequence…could be useful depending upon the overall duration.…If you're dealing with a simple image…that doesn't have many lighting changes,…just moving clouds on a blue sky,…you might not even need LRTimelapse.…
But for changes in time of day,…LRTimelapse is an essential tool.…In Lightroom now,…I have my five images selected.…Let's go to the Develop module,…and you'll note we have the starting lighting condition,…as the sun was just about setting,…right before we hit night…as the stars are starting to come out,…and then it gets pretty dark.…These images at the end are gonna need…a lot of recovery.…Now, I recommend starting on the first image…
- The benefits and challenges of using raw files in time-lapses
- Organizing and renaming images
- Processing in Lightroom
- Using LRTimelapse for advanced workflows
- Reducing flicker
- Assembling movies
- Integrating other Adobe applications
Skill Level Intermediate
Dustin Farrell's Time-Lapse Photography: Start to Finishwith Dustin Farrell18m 44s Appropriate for all
Time-Lapse Video: Shooting From a Windowwith Richard Harrington2h 11m Intermediate
1. The Benefits of an All-Raw Workflow
2. Importing Field Assets
3. An All-Lightroom Workflow
4. Basic Workflow with LRTimelapse and Lightroom
5. The Visual Workflow
6. Advanced Techniques with LRTimelapse
7. Integrating with Adobe and Other Applications
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.