Join Olivia Chiu Stone for an in-depth discussion in this video Next steps, part of LINQ with C# Essential Training.
- Well, that brings us to the end of LINQ…with C# Essential Training.…Thanks for watching!…I hope you enjoyed exploring LINQ queries…to filter, organize, and modify collections of data…from objects, SQL databases, and XML files.…I've demonstrated the essentials of LINQ…to create basic queries, but I encourage you…to play around with the example DataSet…and try building some more complicated queries of your own.…If you want to learn more about SQL databases,…then I recommend checking out…Foundations of Programming: Databases,…or SQL Essential Training for Databases.…
Or, if you're more interested in learning about XML,…I recommend XML Essential Training, which goes into detail…about creating and manipulating XML files.…Thanks again for watching, and happy programming!…
AuthorOlivia Chiu Stone
In LINQ with C# Essential Training, engineer Olivia Chiu introduces techniques for querying, updating, and transforming data with LINQ. She covers standard queries—such as finding overlaps in two datasets and creating hierarchies—as well as complex chained queries. She also shows how to group and join LINQ queries with lambda expressions, and use LINQ to query SQL databases and XML documents. Last but not least, Olivia provides tips for optimizing the performance of your queries.
- Creating and executing a LINQ query
- Returning results
- Changing the data source type
- Performing standard queries
- Working with lambda expressions
- Chaining and complex queries
- Querying SQL and XML
- Performing tree queries
- Using sequences, elements, and scalars
- Allocating memory
Skill Level Intermediate
1. Introduction to LINQ
Common use cases1m 45s
2. Basic LINQ Queries
3. Data Transformation
Return results as a new type1m 39s
4. Type Relationships
5. Standard Queries
6. Lambda Expressions
7. Complex Queries
8. LINQ to SQL
9. LINQ to XML
10. Other Operators
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.