Join Karthik Gaekwad for an in-depth discussion in this video What you should know, part of Kubernetes: Native Tools.
- [Instructor] The prerequisites for this course are having a general understanding of IT concepts and a working knowledge of Kubernetes. You can check out the other courses in the library on learning Kubernetes if you're new to the Kubernetes world. I also expect that you have a working instance of Minikube and kubectl up and running to execute some of the code sections in this course. We'll be working in the command line for a few sections, so you may want to make yourself familiar with the shell terminal that's appropriate for your platform.
- Strategies for creating and interacting with objects
- Searching, sorting, and filtering applications
- Deleting strategies for applications
- Running Kubernetes using Minikube, kubeadm, and kops
- Using the Kubernetes dashboard
- Federation and kubefed