Learn how to use the native tools provided by the Kubernetes ecosystem. Discover how to use these tools to more effectively build, manage, debug, and scale applications.
- [Karthik] Ever tried to read the Kubernetes doc and gotten overwhelmed with the amount of information in there? Not sure about where to start with the tooling? Then you've come to the right place. Hi, I'm Karthik Gaekwad, @Iteration1 on Twitter and blogger on the Agile Admin. I work on the Oracle cloud where I work on the Kubernetes product team. I've wrote this course because I wanted to clear up the confusion around the Kubernetes buzz words and help you get going quicker using the native tools. In this course I'll cover kubectl examples from real world use cases, and then cover the tools to get Kubernetes running on different platforms.
Finally, I'll go over other native tools that come with Kubernetes that will make your lives easier. So, let's get kubing!
- Strategies for creating and interacting with objects
- Searching, sorting, and filtering applications
- Deleting strategies for applications
- Running Kubernetes using Minikube, kubeadm, and kops
- Using the Kubernetes dashboard
- Federation and kubefed