- Setting up Kubernetes on AWS
- Scaling EKS workers
- Adding EKS storage and networks
- Configuring application security
- Monitoring EKS deployments
Skill Level Beginner
- [Robert] Cloud data technologies are driving the most important changes in how applications are developed and deployed. Perhaps the most useful technology to come from this space recently is Kubernetes. While Kubernetes has been deployed on Amazon practically since its inception, EKS, the Amazon managed Kubernetes service has only recently become available. EKS provides a flexible platform for using Kubernetes without forcing you to have to manage the management infrastructure. In my LinkedIn Learning Course we will walk through a set of examples that highlight the initial deployment setup process for getting started with EKS.
In addition, we'll look at some of the extensions and add-ons that make Kubernetes such a useful service from the perspective of running in the Amazon environment. I'm Robert Starmer and as a founder of Kumulus Technologies I am constantly enabling the latest technologies in the development space to accelerate cloud targeted deployments. So join me as we explore Amazon EKS and get your applications into Kubernetes.