In this video, learn how to execute the Lambda from the console tester.
The box is green if the run was successful…and pink if there was a problem.…We can click the Detail arrow to see the results.…It shows the duration in milliseconds,…the billed duration also in milliseconds,…next is the amount of memory configured,…and finally, the maximum amount of memory used.…Let's extract one of the properties…of the event object and display it.…
- Creating an AWS Lambda account
- Creating a simple Lambda function in Node.js
- Testing the Lambda function
- Creating Kotlin apps with Spark, IntelliJ IDEA, Maven, and the AWS library
- Binding the API gateway to your Lambda function
- Adding data with MongoDB
- Developing and debugging your Lambda function locally
Skill Level Intermediate
1. About AWS Lambda
2. Hello Lambda
3. Hello Kotlin Lambda
4. Making Your Lambda Web Visible
5. Adding Data with MongoDB
6. Developing and Debugging Locally
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.