This video offers an introduction to the open-source Spark micro framework.
- [Instructor] Spark is a Sinatra-inspired web application…framework written in Java.…Like Sinatra, it doesn't follow the model view controller…MVC pattern favored by alternatives like Play…and Spring MVC.…The first version was open source in 2011.…In 2014, it was completely rewritten…to take advantage of Java 8 features,…especially Lambdas.…Spark is lightweight and fast,…making it the perfect framework for AWS Lambda.…
- Creating an AWS Lambda account
- Creating a simple Lambda function in Node.js
- Testing the Lambda function
- Creating Kotlin apps with Spark, IntelliJ IDEA, Maven, and the AWS library
- Binding the API gateway to your Lambda function
- Adding data with MongoDB
- Developing and debugging your Lambda function locally
Skill Level Intermediate
1. About AWS Lambda
2. Hello Lambda
3. Hello Kotlin Lambda
4. Making Your Lambda Web Visible
5. Adding Data with MongoDB
6. Developing and Debugging Locally
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.