In this video, Annyce summarizes what was covered in the course. She then offers some tips for next steps you can take to expand your knowledge of Kotlin and Android.
- [Annyce] We've reached the end of the course. At this point you've seen how Kotlin can help supercharge your Android application development. We've looked at extension functions, the Anko library, coroutines, and more. But we've only scratched the surface of what you can do with the language. I encourage you to experiment with the many features mentioned in the course and continue to expand your knowledge of Kotlin. Don't forget to check back often as we continue to add more Android and Kotlin courses to our library.
Until next time, I'm Annyce Davis, and thanks for watching.
- What Kotlin has to offer
- Working with lambdas
- Common Android extension functions
- Kotlin Android Extensions overview
- Making use of the Anko library
- Working with coroutines
- Nullability and collections
Skill Level Intermediate
Android App Development: Data Persistence Librarieswith Annyce Davis4h 52m Intermediate
Developing AWS Lambda Functions with Kotlinwith Troy Miles1h 55m Intermediate
1. Kotlin Overview
2. Extension Functions and Properties
3. Incorporating Anko
4. Advanced Anko
5. Working with Collections
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.