Join Chiu-Ki Chan for an in-depth discussion in this video Next steps, part of Kotlin for Android: Best Practices.
- [Narrator] We have taken a whirlwind tour … of various Kotlin language features, … that can help you write better Android apps. … Of course that's not everything, … I encourage you to go ahead and take a look at … the Kotlin documentation and the Android documentation, … and see what else is there. … It's fun to try things in the playground, … so that you can quickly experiment, … and go back to your apps, … take a look at what you've been doing, … and see if you can apply all these principles … that you learned in this course. … Don't forget to search for Kotlin … on LinkedIn Learning regularly, … because we are adding courses all the time. … …
- What’s special about Kotlin?
- Converting your Java code into Kotlin
- Using the lateinit keyword
- Scope functions
- Kotlin Android extensions
- Using the elvis operator
- Functional programming
- Android KTX
Skill Level Intermediate
Intermediate Kotlin for Android Developerswith Annyce Davis2h 8m Intermediate
Kotlin Essential Training (2018)with David Gassner3h 45m Beginner
1. From Java to Kotlin
2. Properties and Fields
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.