In this video, learn what MongoDB is and how it compares to other well-known databases.
- [Instructor] MongoDB is a free and open source…document-oriented no sequel database.…It was initially released in 2009 by MongoDB Inc.,…then known as 10gen.…MongoDB's core item is a document.…A document is similar to adjacent object,…mostly consisting of key valued pairs.…We will host our data at mlab.com,…a database as a service provider for MongoDB.…They provide a free 500 megabyte MongoDB instance…and you don't need a credit card to sign out,…but you will need an email address,…which must be verified before you can use this service.…
You will need an account with mLab to continue this lesson.…Please sign up.…
- Creating an AWS Lambda account
- Creating a simple Lambda function in Node.js
- Testing the Lambda function
- Creating Kotlin apps with Spark, IntelliJ IDEA, Maven, and the AWS library
- Binding the API gateway to your Lambda function
- Adding data with MongoDB
- Developing and debugging your Lambda function locally
Skill Level Intermediate
1. About AWS Lambda
2. Hello Lambda
3. Hello Kotlin Lambda
4. Making Your Lambda Web Visible
5. Adding Data with MongoDB
6. Developing and Debugging Locally
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.