In this video, learn how to delete records.
- [Instructor] To delete a vehicle,…we will need to have its ID.…The delete route is similar to the way we've done…the get single vehicle and update vehicle.…Once again, we need a path parameter named ID.…Let's go back to IntelliJ, go back to our LambdaHandler,…give ourselves a little bit more room on the screen,…and then we're going to come right here…and we're going to call delete…and it is going to be cars/:id,…and this is just complaining because it doesn't know,…I haven't put everything in there yet,…so we're going to say request, response,…and this is arrow, this is going to be…deleteVehicle single, and this is request and response,…and we'll come all the way down to the bottom,…and this is, once again, going to be a private fun…deleteVehicle, takes in a request and a response,…and it sends back a string.…
Open and close curly braces, oops,…there should be a colon right there,…and then, again, we're going to say val of id = req.params,…id, again, with the Elvis operator.…We'll also do a try block here,…and this is, again, val parsedID: Int? = id.toIntOrNull…
- Creating an AWS Lambda account
- Creating a simple Lambda function in Node.js
- Testing the Lambda function
- Creating Kotlin apps with Spark, IntelliJ IDEA, Maven, and the AWS library
- Binding the API gateway to your Lambda function
- Adding data with MongoDB
- Developing and debugging your Lambda function locally
Skill Level Intermediate
1. About AWS Lambda
2. Hello Lambda
3. Hello Kotlin Lambda
4. Making Your Lambda Web Visible
5. Adding Data with MongoDB
6. Developing and Debugging Locally
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.