In this video, learn how to debug your Lambda function locally.
- [Narrator] To be sure not to incur…any unexpected cost, you should delete any…service you no longer need.…To delete a Lambda,…click on Functions in the side navigation,…click the Lambda that you'd like to delete,…click Actions,…click Delete…and then you have to confirm the deletion.…Now once you delete it, it's gone.…There's no getting it back and if it's hooked up…to anything, the things that…it's hooked up to will fail.…But you should delete any service you no longer need.…
That's how you delete a Lambda…and you can delete any AWS service…that you create.…
- Creating an AWS Lambda account
- Creating a simple Lambda function in Node.js
- Testing the Lambda function
- Creating Kotlin apps with Spark, IntelliJ IDEA, Maven, and the AWS library
- Binding the API gateway to your Lambda function
- Adding data with MongoDB
- Developing and debugging your Lambda function locally
Skill Level Intermediate
1. About AWS Lambda
2. Hello Lambda
3. Hello Kotlin Lambda
4. Making Your Lambda Web Visible
5. Adding Data with MongoDB
6. Developing and Debugging Locally
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.