In this video, receive an explanation of how Lambda differs from the two other AWS web application containers.
- [Instructor] AWS has two other…well known services available.…Here's how they differ from Lambda:…Elastic Compute Cloud,…better known as EC2 is a server in the cloud.…You install the operating system,…configure it, and add software et cetera.…It is your box, you have to take care of it.…Elastic Beanstalk rests on top of EC2.…Amazon takes care of the box at the operating system level…and you manage the software you want on it.…With Lambda there is no box.…
It runs on top of a version of Amazon Linux,…but there is nothing for you to install,…except your application.…Amazon manages everything.…
- Creating an AWS Lambda account
- Creating a simple Lambda function in Node.js
- Testing the Lambda function
- Creating Kotlin apps with Spark, IntelliJ IDEA, Maven, and the AWS library
- Binding the API gateway to your Lambda function
- Adding data with MongoDB
- Developing and debugging your Lambda function locally
Skill Level Intermediate
1. About AWS Lambda
2. Hello Lambda
3. Hello Kotlin Lambda
4. Making Your Lambda Web Visible
5. Adding Data with MongoDB
6. Developing and Debugging Locally
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.