Join Troy Miles for an in-depth discussion in this video ✓ Challenge: Sort cars by fuel economy, part of Developing AWS Lambda Functions with Kotlin.
- [Narrator] We've seen how to read,…update, and delete records.…We know how to retrieve a list of vehicles…and to sort them by year, make, and model.…Now write a route named /fuel.…It should return a list of vehicles sorted by fuel economy.…The highest rated vehicles should come first.…Use the field comb08 to sort,…and in the next video, I'll show you my solution.…
- Creating an AWS Lambda account
- Creating a simple Lambda function in Node.js
- Testing the Lambda function
- Creating Kotlin apps with Spark, IntelliJ IDEA, Maven, and the AWS library
- Binding the API gateway to your Lambda function
- Adding data with MongoDB
- Developing and debugging your Lambda function locally
Skill Level Intermediate
1. About AWS Lambda
2. Hello Lambda
3. Hello Kotlin Lambda
4. Making Your Lambda Web Visible
5. Adding Data with MongoDB
6. Developing and Debugging Locally
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.