In this video, learn about the API gateway.
- [Instructor] API Gateway is an Amazon service…which manages your APIs.…Lambda applications have no way to communicate…with the internet without API Gateway.…It serves as your app's front door.…API Gateway charges you two ways.…First, you pay per API call.…It costs $3.50 per million invocations.…On the free tier, you get one million free invocations…each month free.…Next, you pay per gigabyte transfer.…
It costs nine cents per gigabyte for the first…10 terabytes.…After that, the cost per gigabyte goes down.…Check with Amazon to see the current prices.…Unlike AWS Lambda, with API Gateway,…the free invocations end with your free tier.…
- Creating an AWS Lambda account
- Creating a simple Lambda function in Node.js
- Testing the Lambda function
- Creating Kotlin apps with Spark, IntelliJ IDEA, Maven, and the AWS library
- Binding the API gateway to your Lambda function
- Adding data with MongoDB
- Developing and debugging your Lambda function locally
Skill Level Intermediate
1. About AWS Lambda
2. Hello Lambda
3. Hello Kotlin Lambda
4. Making Your Lambda Web Visible
5. Adding Data with MongoDB
6. Developing and Debugging Locally
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.