Join Evan Sutton for an in-depth discussion in this video What you should know before watching this course, part of KONTAKT: Advanced Instrumentation and Sound Design.
- I've designed this course assuming a basic working knowledge of synthesis. If you need a refresher, check out Synth Programming Basics with Scott Hirsch. In this course I plan to go deep with Kontakt 5, so if you wanna ease into things a little bit and get your feet wet, check out up and running with Kontakt 5 with J. Scott G. Also, you can use Kontakt with the DAW of your choice, however I'll be doing demonstrations in Logic and Ableton Live, so if you need a refresher on those programs, check out the Essential Training courses for either of those DAWs.
- Loading and routing MIDI
- Multi-output routing
- Customizing with audio FX and modulation
- Time stretching audio
- Layering groups
- Instruments and buss FX
- Resampling and customizing instrument
- Audio editing in the Wave editor
Skill Level Intermediate
Ableton Live 9: Programming Beatswith Yeuda Ben-Atar2h 27m Intermediate
1. Advanced Instrumentation and Sound Design in KONTAKT
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.