Join Evan Sutton for an in-depth discussion in this video Saving and archiving, part of KONTAKT: Advanced Instrumentation and Sound Design.
- Now I'd like to take a moment to talk about…saving and archiving with KONTAKT.…Now, we already mentioned that if you have a Multi Rack,…you can save your Multi.…So let's just go back and take a look at that real quick.…Under the Files menu,…we can Save the Multi as is we want to.…That's the whole Rack,…that includes the routing that we set up.…I can also Save an edited instrument as, if I want to.…And it's always going to allow us to do a save as,…as opposed to regular save,…if we haven't already saved.…I'm going to click on that.…And I can name the instrument, if I want.…
I'm going to call this Voco Arp.…When we do this,…it's a lot like Battery, if you're familiar with it.…We have to choose whether we want to save…just the patch, which is the metadata,…the information that includes all the patching,…and the routing, and the little settings here and there.…And we also need to deal with the samples that we have,…because this is a sampler, and it relies on these samples.…So if we do patch only,…it's just going to save a small nki file.…
- Loading and routing MIDI
- Multi-output routing
- Customizing with audio FX and modulation
- Time stretching audio
- Layering groups
- Instruments and buss FX
- Resampling and customizing instrument
- Audio editing in the Wave editor
Skill Level Intermediate
Ableton Live 9: Programming Beatswith Yeuda Ben-Atar2h 27m Intermediate
1. Advanced Instrumentation and Sound Design in KONTAKT
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.