Join Evan Sutton for an in-depth discussion in this video Next steps, part of KONTAKT: Advanced Instrumentation and Sound Design.
- Once again we find ourselves at the end.…But really, it's the beginning.…I want you to continue taking your journey…into Kontakt and working with samples.…It's a wide world down there,…and Kontakt is a deep and powerful instrument…where you can explore lots of different sonic textures…and discover new things.…If you'd like to delve deeper into synthesizer programming,…check out Synth Programming Basics…and Synth Programming Beyond the Basics…with Scott Hirsch.…Also, check out my other course,…Up and Running with Bitwig Studio.…If you'd like to know more about me,…catch me at suttonevan.com.…
I'll see you around.…
- Loading and routing MIDI
- Multi-output routing
- Customizing with audio FX and modulation
- Time stretching audio
- Layering groups
- Instruments and buss FX
- Resampling and customizing instrument
- Audio editing in the Wave editor
Skill Level Intermediate
Ableton Live 9: Programming Beatswith Yeuda Ben-Atar2h 27m Appropriate for all
1. Advanced Instrumentation and Sound Design in KONTAKT
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.