Up and Running with Kindle
Learn how to set up and use the world's most popular ereader so you can have the best digital reading experience ever. Nick Brazzi explores the different Kindle models and shows how to best get around in the interface, no matter which one you have. Quickly learn how to read, bookmark, and add notes to your ebooks with ease. You'll also see how to buy ebooks from the Amazon website and from the Kindle, learn some maintenance tips, and explore accessories as well as some resources for free ebooks.
- Choosing a Kindle device
- Creating an Amazon account
- Browsing the Kindle Store
- Reading ebooks and navigating your library
- Looking up words in the dictionary
- Copying PDF files and free ebooks to the Kindle
- [Voiceover] Welcome to Up and Running with Kindle. I'm Nick Brazzi. In this course, we're going to be covering the basics of getting you comfortable with buying, downloading, and reading e-books on a Kindle. We'll start by getting familiar with the different Kindle devices, then explore the user interface, so that you'll be comfortable operating your Kindle no matter which model you have. We'll see how to browse and buy books from both the Amazon website and directly on a Kindle device, itself. We'll explore the ins and outs of reading books on a Kindle, from simple page turns to managing bookmarks, and adding annotations.
We'll also check out some options for downloading free books to your Kindle device. I know you're eager to start reading some books so let's jump into Up and Running with Kindle.
Up and Running with NOOK1,854 Views
Norton Internet Security Essential Training10,406 Views
Samsung Galaxy Note Tips and Tricks35,734 Views
Up and Running with Meetup5,403 Views
Amazon Fire Phone First Look4,100 Views
Deke's Techniques1,563,467 Views
Windows 10 Essential Training867,592 Views
Excel 2013 Essential Training6,257,122 Views
CSS: Styling Navigation507,724 Views
Photoshop CC Essential Training (2015)2,408,723 Views