- Choosing a Kindle device
- Creating an Amazon account
- Browsing the Kindle Store
- Reading ebooks and navigating your library
- Looking up words in the dictionary
- Copying PDF files and free ebooks to the Kindle
Skill Level Beginner
- [Voiceover] Welcome to Up and Running with Kindle. I'm Nick Brazzi. In this course, we're going to be covering the basics of getting you comfortable with buying, downloading, and reading e-books on a Kindle. We'll start by getting familiar with the different Kindle devices, then explore the user interface, so that you'll be comfortable operating your Kindle no matter which model you have. We'll see how to browse and buy books from both the Amazon website and directly on a Kindle device, itself. We'll explore the ins and outs of reading books on a Kindle, from simple page turns to managing bookmarks, and adding annotations.
We'll also check out some options for downloading free books to your Kindle device. I know you're eager to start reading some books so let's jump into Up and Running with Kindle.