Discover how to use animation effectively in Keynote presentations.
- View Offline
- Hi, my name's Rich Harrington, and today we're going to be taking a look at Apple's Keynote, particularly the latest version that shipped with OS 10 Mavericks. We're going to explore how to use things like builds, transitions, animations, and effects. Now, most of the skills I show you will translate back to Keynote 09, so if you're not using the latest version, you'll still enjoy this class. But the latest update does make some changes, particularly the removal of some effects that people really liked using in the past. Plus, there are some new additions, particularly when it comes to things like animating charts or creating more complex interleaved animations.
We've got a lot of great things to cover today, we're going to walk you through all the essentials, from the core skills of animation up to more advanced techniques, working with text, charts, and multimedia objects. We've got a lot to explore, so let's jump in.
This course was created and produced by RHED Pixel. We're honored to host this content in our library.
- Working with photos
- Revealing text with animation
- Animating charts
- Creating interleaved builds
- Animating a webpage with Magic Move
- Controlling video and audio playback
- Adding slide transitions