- View Offline
This course was created and produced by Rich Harrington. We're honored to host this content on our library.
- Choosing images
- Finding free images on the web
- Using the Media Browser
- Inserting images manually
- Adjusting exposure, contrast, and color
- Masking and straightening photos
- Animating a presentation
- Using Smart Builds
- Inserting video files
- Prepping images and video in Photoshop
Skill Level Appropriate for all
- Hi, my name's Rich Harrington, and welcome. Today, we're going to be taking a look at using Keynote, along with photos and video. Now, if you wanna go ahead and create photography or portfolio presentations, this is a great class for you. Or, if you're just a standard presenter, needing to build more effective slide presentations, I'll show you how to add photos and video to your presentations, making sure they're the right size, as well as proper aesthetics to really get some effective designs. We've got a lot of great stuff to cover today, and I've been using Keynote for a very long time.
In fact, I find Keynote to be a great way, whether I'm showing my photography off, or just building a business presentation for my company, or an educational presentation when I'm teaching. I use this application all the time, but I'm a big believer in the power of visuals. So, throughout the course, we're gonna share lots of ideas, as well as some of the simplified theories that really take a presentation from being good to great.